Saturday, March 1, 2014

I swear my blog has not died...

Does anyone even follow this blog anymore? I know my blogging has been pathetic, well really non existent. What can I say, we've been BUSY! In January we had friends birthday parties to attend...



We had snow days and school cancellations due to them...yes that is only 0.000234 inches of snow - but our city shut down. :)



We had our whirlwind trip to Hawaii in February for my cousin's wedding...



James wants to move to Hawaii. 



Mom and Dad Spence joined us in Hawaii. We were able to do site seeing with them.




It rained the day of the wedding, but it was still beautiful.




And I loved the shots we got of our parents while there. Only wish my dad was feeling better to make the trip out there too.


When we returned from Hawaii Stephen's cousins came to town. Cody's college team was playing against Texas State in baseball so we went to all 3 games. It was nice catching up with all of them.



And now...it's March 1st. 
Can't make any promises but hopefully my next post will be sooner than 2 months...


No comments: